Provide and operate IT infrastructure and application services for Teradata, Vantage and Aster systems related to European Local Markets.
Constantly optimize Teradata, Vantage and Aster infrastructure/application whilst delivering cost efficient services of high quality.
- Assist in delivering, maintaining, and optimizing Teradata Platforms and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Data modules and solutions;
- Produce and review Teradata platform and Use Case designs, taking any necessary action to mitigate the impact associated with the Teradata Platform Services on and off-premises.
- Administer the monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the Teradata Platform solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective;
- Provide and develop specialist support for Teradata platform and Analytics at level two and level three Service, Incident and Problem management;
- Contribute in technical discussions with Teradata Platform service providers (on-/ off-prem) to understand forecast and right-sizing impacts for short-, mid- and long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience with Teradata Platforms and Analytical tool stack at Enterprise scale;
- Understanding of:
o Teradata Platform deployments on-prem and public cloud (GCP, AWS)
o Analytical technologies both Enterprise and Opensource e.g. (Cloudera, Teradata, Tableau, Hadoop, Neo4J).
o Analytical techniques/models incl Machine Learning, Data Modelling and Visualization
- At least two or more Analytical programming and scripting languages, e.g. SQL, Python, Linux;
- Data Driven evidenced through strong creativity, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Utilize Data/Visualization techniques to illustrate issues and challenges;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge in administration of Teradata systems in a production environment;
- Teradata Certified Master or comparable qualifications;
- Experience working closely in a team/squad/tribe using agile methodologies Scrum and/or Kanban, practicing DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration;