Accounting, Tax Statutory Lead
Leading the local Accounting and tax activities in Romania, the role contributes to the
overall compliance with Group Accounting, local reporting and fiscal requirements.
- Accountable for the fair representation of Balance-sheet and P&L in the financial statements, in accordance with group guidelines;
- Manage the statutory and fiscal areas in compliance with local requirements;
- SPOC in relation with internal /external auditors and with fiscal authorities;
- Rigorous delivery on the tax related projects such as VAT reimbursement, Transfer pricing, Tax exemption, State Aid;
- Advocate for compliance with fiscal requirements, review and suggest
adjustments to internal policies/processes to ensure proper documentation and back up for transactions impacting financial
- Lead the Accounting & Tax team in accordance to Finance
objectives of the company, ensure proper skills and knowledge along with development plans for team member
- People management;
- Problem solving and decision making skills;
- ACCA / CIMA qualification would be a plus.