Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Responsible for overseeing projects automating, analyzing, and improving efficiency in datacenter operational tasks.
- Analyze project requirements to implement into BladeLogic Automation
- Creation of BladeLogic standard components Packages, Jobs, Property Dictionary, Batches
- Troubleshot servers connectivity within BladeLogic.
- Perform deployment of Vendors software and in-house custom software.
- Designing and implementing server automation solutions for physical/virtual environments.
- Management of NSH Scripting, BLCLI tasks.
- Installation, Configuration, Migration, Upgrade and Architecture experience on both on Windows and UNIX platform.
- Extensive experience on Windows Server, Active Directory and Power Shell, VB scripting, and DOS.
- Experience in UNIX, Shell and Perl Scripting, Batch Programming.
- Windows 2008/2012/12016, Solaris 9/10/11, AIX, HP-UX, Linux (RedHat/CentOS)
- Experience in BladeLogic/Truesight Server Automation (Adding Servers, Creation/Maintenance of BLCLI or NSH Scripts, Creation of BLPackages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits etc.) would be a plus
- Experience in BMC Atrium Orchestrator, Ansible, Puppet, Remedy, ITSM would be a plus.