C++ Developer – Security and Intelligence projects
Develop state of the art security technologies, helping governments in fighting crimes, and keeping citizens safe.
Our client is a multinational company, Leading the R&D in Intelligence Solutions, for governments and law enforcement.
The systems they develop are implemented in countries worldwide, and are the main tool used by authorities in fighting terrorism, human or drug trafficking, cyber threats or financial crimes.
Most important, the systems run and generate „Actionable Intelligence“ in real time, as well as evidence that can be used by law enforcement entities.
- Participate in developing state of the art security technologies, work on a new projects from their initial stages.
- Develop and support of various products in communications products that function independently and integrated with other systems.
- Maintaining sub systems in large scale Cyber and Intelligence project.
- BA /BSc in Computer Science
- Excellent coding skill in C++ (in Server side, Windows\Linux) (Minimum 3
years of experience)
- Experience with Win\Linux/UNIX development
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming and design
- Extensive experience developing/designing large software systems
- knowledge of IP communication protocols like – TCP\IP, VOIP,
Radius, GTP, HTTP,
- Deep knowledge in Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI, 7 layers)
- Experience in Telephony\VoIP – an advantage
- Familiarity with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash) – an
- Proven experience of IP debugging, using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump – an advantage
- Fluent English