CAD Infrastructure & Windows Administrator
This role’s focus will shift during the first year as the company is implementing new systems and upgrading CAD tools in 2020. The activities will shift between the following, as they are planned: Administration of the CAD infrastructure, supporting the global CAD design teams in transitioning to new version of tools, supporting the implementation and upgrade of ERP and PLM tools in the global infrastructure and L2 Support for users.
World leader in digital solutions based on Augmented Identity and Biometrics.
- CAD infrastructure (Electronics and Mechanical CAD tools)
- In charge of CAD solutions/environments administration (ZUKEN, PTC and other editors)
- If needed, trainings from editors will be organized
- Operational administration of solutions and environments for Production (projects/products design) and Pre-Production (test environment for upgrades…)
- Management of technical data regular backups
- Maintenance and evolutions of solutions according to R&D needs
- Contribute to improve interconnection between eCAD and CAD, in the perspective of continuous improvement/efficiency in R&D
- Contribute and support the installation of connectors between eCAD solutions and ERP/PLM (new ERP/PLM expected in 2020)
- Follow eCAD editors roadmaps/evolutions and propose migrations strategy
- Document and capitalize migration procedures, maintenance, evolutions, administration of solutions
- Windows system administration & integration
- Administrate applications and Windows Server 2016
- Offer support to internal team on Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, etc.
- Troubleshooting communications and server
- Take part in upgrading the infrastructure – New ERP and PLM to be implemented in 2020.
* In the first 1-3 months, training will be provided on whatever is necessary (incl. ZUKEN, PTC, Microsoft Dynamix, etc.).
- Relevant experience in Windows Server Administration;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- English – speaking and writing;
Nice to have:
- Experience with ERP and PLM tools (like Microsoft Dinamics AX) – big plus;
- Experience in administration of CAD tools (especially ZUKEN or PTC) – Huge plus;