Expansion Project Specialist
The role is responsible for end to end maintenance of e-shop for the company's customers mostly in Infrastructure Services Group segment.
Working closely with Sales and other internal/external stakeholders to support and drive online performance.
- Actively managing portfolio of Customer Online Account during its life-cycle including enablement of frictionless order processing, End of life management, pricing, account team and other information compliant with audit and quality control processes;
- Form direct relationships with internal sales teams and where appropriate external customers / partners while working with internal cross-functional groups;
- Support of Customer Management with Sales account teams including participating on account team calls, customer conference calls, customer visits, and to provide guidance on use of online platform for ordering to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Consistently achieve, and strive to exceed, productivity targets on an ongoing basis;
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of work done, and update relevant systems accordingly;
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive improvements;
- Manage projects assigned with high level of execution (testing, etc.)
- Attention to detail with good administrative and multi-tasking skills, good at prioritizing workload,
- Good communication skills in English AND German/Nordic/Dutch language(s);
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Self-driven and motivated with key focus on target achievement;
- Strong interpersonal skills, influential and assertive Benefits.