You will participate in the integration and qualification of high-tech systems in the field of digital identity. Within the project for which you work, you will be responsible for carrying out and / or managing the integration, qualification and deployment of the system to be delivered to the client.
Artificial Intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
Within the project for which you work, you will be responsible for carrying out and / or managing the integration, qualification and deployment of the system to be delivered to the client.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with upstream teams in defining specifications, architecture and subsystem development and with the downstream teams in charge of system deployment and support
- Define the tests of the perimeter entrusted to you as well as the associated testing facilities by ensuring traceability with the requirements of the perimeter
- Set up the test benches necessary for carrying out this integration / qualification work and, if necessary, develop the test tools needed to carry out this work
- Carry out the integration and qualification tests, log the test results and the anomalies observed during the tests in the adhoc tools
- Conduct with the development teams and / or IT specialists (virtual environment, network, databases …) the analysis of the anomalies observed during the tests and then ensure the validation once this corrected
- Participate in the deployment of the solution on the customer’s site as well as in the technical accept with the customer
- Take lead on the technical problems within your area of expertise
- Continuously explore evolution of software integration and testing techniques and tools
- Participate in design and planning activities, following the Agile methodology
With a Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science, you have solid 5 years of experience in the integration and qualification of software.
You are fluent in English, autonomous and you hold good knowledge of the life cycle of a software project (specifications, developments, tests …).
Ideally, you also match with most of the following:
- Web Technologies, Application Servers (JBOSS), Java / J2EE
- Maven Artifact repository administration: Nexus
- Tools development: script (python …), Bash shell, KSH, AWK …
- Strong knowledge of Queueing and federation services: Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, WebSphere MQ
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud environments: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Oracle and NoSQL relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures: OS (Windows, Linux), virtualization and containerization of the environments (OpenStack, Vmware, Docker), using orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker Swarn, Cloud Foundry …) network components, security components
- Test tools: TestLink, Jira, SOAtest, Jmeter
- Automation and scheduling tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible
- Experience with R&D project is a plus
Joining our Romanian Engineering Center of Biometric Solutions means:
- Joining a team of Engineers passionate about new computer technologies.
- Working with technical gurus.
- Designing, developing and customizing products such as border access control solutions, citizen identification, research and identification of people for national security.
- Participation in the deployment of our products to our customers worldwide.
- Shining with your IT skills.
- On arrival, you will benefit from an on-boarding program that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.