Integration Engineer – Virtual EPC
Multinational telecom company.
- Work in Greenfield and Swap projects for telecom operators in Europe.
- LLD, plan, implement, deploy and test equipment and network configuration.
- Involvement in HLD and deployment, depending on the project and experience.
- Work closely with the team and the client;
- Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
- Analyze the delivery towards the client.
- Experience with Packet Core in support/operations, LLD and/or integrations;
- Experience with LTE and/or 5G networks;
- Knowledge of EPC Network and services;
- Experience with EPC virtualized applications: e.g. EPG, MME, PCRF;
- UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB;
- Professional level of English;
- Availability for occasional travel.
The following would represent an advantage:
- Cloud architecture knowledge – OpenStack and products like Ericsson’s HDS/CEE ;
- NFV and SDN knowledge.
- This role can cover occasional travel in Europe.
- Depending on the project, some deployments can be done over night (not frequently).
- This role does not cover on call.