IoT 2nd Level Operations Engineer
- Safeguard the performance and continuity of services
- Monitoring all the necessary metrics using ksh and sql script code
- Raise Remedy INC to infrastructure teams (VF DBA, Linux admin, Network team) if any action required
- Reviewing all change MOPs from 3rd line or SW vendors
- Perform day by day maintenance BAU activities
- Deal with capacity issues
- Keep up to date on any TD changes that affect the database
- Attend any change regarding database (27×7 – BH + on-call schedule).
Support application team interacting with database:
- Help application team in SR or troubleshooting Remedy tickets
- Help application team in ksh / sql coding
- Support application team to understand 3rd line and SW Vendor RCA documents.
Guide the infrastructure teams on the necessary changes:
- Provide requirements and details on action to perform
- Provide details on how and when to perform actions in order to avoid any service outage or degradation.
- Outstanding communications skills
- Must have college-level communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications
- DBA skills. At least 2-3 years of full-time progressive Linux and DBA experience
- Good understanding of related technologies, especially RAC, Dataguard, Golden Gate , ODI would be nice to have.