Actively participates in software and hardware solutions development projects for customers of Internet of Things services in the portfolio. Ensures the transition of software and hardware solutions from the development environment to the operational environment through a validation, testing and implementation process. Operates and ensures a high availability of services, regularly develops automation scripts. Implements changes and maintenance works on the software solutions used by the client, writes documentation for implementing and changing the current configuration / code and implements according to the procedures.
• Develops, modifies, adapts and optimizes software solutions for external clients for better performance and experience.
• To review the technical and functional specifications of information systems and to implement them in the process of modifying or adapting hardware and software solutions;
• Performs an impact analysis, proposes, develops and implements technical solutions related to the basic functionality of the software, with the final result of solving incidents and advanced technical problems and thus improving the customer experience.
• Provides high-level technical support and operatively resolves incidents in the functionality of hardware and software systems.
• For each of the supported platforms it is ready to participate in the creation of documentation and procedures.
• Participate in technical audits and resolve issues around IoT applications and their infrastructure.
• He is ready to work on-call outside the normal working hours.
• Works in accordance with operational agreements and for meeting key service performance indicators (speed, response time, error rate)
• Rich knowledge and experience (at expert level) in IT, more specifically, application support, Linux server administration, SQL database administration and advanced knowledge about SOAP and REST APIs, Microservices, SOA, Apache web servers, Windows servers, SQL DB
• Good programming experience of any kind (Bash, Perl, Python, Java, C / C ++)
• Rich work experience with the following platforms: SMSC, NGIN, CSDB, HLR, HSS
• Work experience and expert knowledge of the GDSP IoT solution
• ITIL certification or equivalent experience
• Fluent in written / verbal communication in English.