Java Full Stack Developer
You will be part of a new team developing software for EV (Electric Vehicles) Services, integrated in a complex business mobility and road services platform platform.
A market leader for premium services covering all aspects of on-the-road supply and mobility for truck and car fleets
- Responsible for the planning, development and operation of web applications for their products
- Realization of web front-ends for Java web applications and microservices for application server as well as cloud environments is part of your scope of duties
- Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components. Maintain existing code and software components.
- Assists team members on development and other tasks.
- Participate in the definition of technical architecture.
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Be or become technical reference on multiple subjects.
- Continuously explore the evolution of software development techniques and tools.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques and best practices;
- 5+ years of experience in developing software/web applications
- Strong skills in Java, preferably with JavaEE
- Work experience with Spring (Boot)
- Frontend: relevant experience developing customizing frontend components, preferably with Angular or other JS/TS based framework.
- Microservice Architecture/Operations: Cloud Computing and Microservice Design Patterns such as Eventsourcing, Eventstreaming and nice to have experience with Kubernetes
- Proficient use of REST, SOAP Interfaces
Nice to have:
- Containerization and orchestration: CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gitlab
- Cloud Computing and Microservice Design Patterns such as Eventsourcing, Eventstreaming and Kafka
- Willing to design (hands on)
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent English (B2)