Junior Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
The ideal candidate will bring a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of software we create. Must be able to excel in an ambiguous environment and be ready to drive change within the organization.
The employing company is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space, developing innovating products in the fields of: Augmented identity, biometrics, identity and data security, mobile payments.
50% – Junior Agile Project Management /Scrum Master trainee
- Manage various projects in parallel, not directly related to software development.
- Communicate project risks.
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflicts.
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence – Manage backlog
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to the leadership team.
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements and facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams.
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun.
50% – Administrative tasks
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Facilitate and assist in training team members and other employees in Agile Concepts and Design Thinking concepts.
- Document and keep minutes of team meetings.
- Follow up on meeting conclusions and make sure they are completed in time.
- Proven leadership and motivation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally.
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement.
- Strong desire to learn and improve as Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on, able to take decisions on his own, curious and open to try new things
- Previous experience in Project Management or knowledge about Project Management concepts (resources, milestones, impediments, threats, etc.)
- Previous interaction with an Agile development team.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.