Telecom Technology Center for Europe.
- Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
- Document enhancements made and system changes.
- Work effectively as part of a team, across multiple countries and time- zones.
- Ability to excel in a team model environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Relevant experience in developing iOS applications (preferably Objective-C, Swift).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with OSX sdk for Mac, would be a plus.
- Analytical thinking – Analyzes and synthesizes information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision making
- Creativity and Innovation – Generates viable, new approaches and solutions
- Information Gathering and Processing – Effectively extracts, synthesizes and interprets data from multiples sources
- Initiative – Deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Interactive Communication – Uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue and develop shared understanding and consensus
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely, 2 days/week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted technologies
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you