We are looking for a developer with strong experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, REST API. The candidate must have the ability to work well independently and within a team.
Networking and telecommunications company
The role covers the full development lifecycle from requirements, design, development and/or integration, test, troubleshooting, as well as various automation to support operation and production (monitoring, deployment, …).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 years or more of experience in the required technical competencies.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and abilities:
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Quality oriented and finding a balance between speed and quality of work.
- Taking initiative and responding quickly to the needs of the customers & stakeholders
- Going above and beyond the basic job requirements.
- Innovative and challenges ideas & practices constructively, striving to continuously improve
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Linux, including Bash scripting
- Relational database (MySQL more specifically)
- RESTful APIs
Additional competencies (assets):
- Understanding of Git repository management solutions e.g. GitHub/GitLab and how to use their APIs
The position is in Bucharest, Romania. The candidate will be part of a team composed of developers in Bucharest and Montreal, Canada. The work thus involve also collaboration and hand-over between the two sites/time zones.