The employee in the role of Technical Test Analyst will be responsible to ensure that Enterprise Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards. One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational efficiency when new systems, products and services are introduced. Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch.
• Test planning/execution:
- Analysis of design specifications and requirements to identify and design. appropriate test cases and scenarios
- Execute test plans/scenarios with test data or real data.
- Design and maintain Regression test plans and contributes to software development
•Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated
•Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
- Has worked in an environment that requires understanding of complex technologies.
- Using requirements, creates and executes test cases.
- Determination and flexibility in alternating tasks and projects.
- Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
- Excellent communication skills – especially in understanding requirements.
- Experience in Test Automation is required (preferably Java and Selenium)
- API Testing hands-on
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- English (minimum level required – B2)
Nice to have:
· Solid telecom network and IT knowledge developed in a corporate environment.
· Proven experience in making things become a reality.
· Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Experienced with HP QC/ALM, Jira or other programs used in a product’s development lifecycle (CD&I tools).
· Experiences Performance Testing is a plus
· ISTQB (International Software Tester Qualifications Board) certification will be preferred.