Sales Manager (Hungarian speaker)
Based in Romania but a Hungarian speaker, the appointed candidate will develop and lead execution of the Lab strategy with mobile packet core network teams of service providers, NEMS and small cell companies e.g. Nokia in Hungary, Greece, Vodafone, TIM, Orange and other key service providers in the Eastern European countries.
- Achieve or exceed targeted bookings/quota objectives and new product approval targets while managing within the assigned budget constraints.
- Build, Lead, Develop the Mobile Market and provide strong cross-functional leadership.
- Establish, maintain and expand senior level relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers within the Customers
- Qualify and close new sales opportunities, for portable test equipment and Service.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships internally to enable cross-functional communication, opportunity development, new product development and joint problem solving.
- Network effectively with other Sales Execs, Customer Service personnel, and Product organizations to provide responsive support to customers.
- Possess a solid understanding of the test and management industry with emphasis on competitive differentiators
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products/services.
- Travel requirement: around 50% of the time.
- Hungarian speaker
- A hunter but with a strong focus in finding new opportunities and closing the deals
- Experience in selling high value >$200k wireless products to the service providers and network equipment vendors
- Be directly responsible for qualifying and closing the product and solution deals
- Define and execute Strategic Account Plan for the accounts in collaboration with our teams.
- Will work and develop channel organization to increase our position with Wireless portfolio
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications should include an undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- The KAM have more than 5 years’ experience in technical sales, with an emphasis on Telecommunications and specially the Wireless market.
- The candidate will also have an advanced knowledge of Executive Alignment, Channel Partner Management and selling with channel partners experience, Sales Skill Development, Strategic Selling and Large Account Management
- Existing relationship with SP’s, network equipment vendors, small cell companies in England, Ireland and Benelux regions