In this role you will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies such as:
New Generation Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto), switches, routers (Cisco, Juniper, F5) and other equipment having 40 & 100Gbps bandwidth solutions, in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Security protocols such as: IPsec, SSL.
Wireless protocols: LTE, GTP.
How to simulate real-world scenarios of stateful application traffic: Facebook, World of Warcraft and thousands more.
A whole range from Layer2-3 (MAC/IP) to L7 apps.
- Execute, Design and write Test Cases and Test Plans for important software features and maintain up to date documentation related to it;
- Provide input for customer specific escalations;
- Configure, debug and troubleshoot company’s equipment;
- Maintain a constant pace of TCs /tasks execution;
- Raise delays and bottlenecks in testing activities and plans.
- Root cause isolation and proper bugs logging to focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, relevant logs and files attachment;
- Provide user experience feedback and enhance overall product usability and ease of use;
- Experience with networking TCP/IP protocols, CCNA level (CCNP preferred);
- Experience scripting languages such as TCL or Python;
- Knowledgeable about tools and debug techniques (Wireshark, Perforce, automation harness);
- Able to communicate in clear and concise manner with peers (QA and DEV groups).
- Experience with automation frameworks is a plus;
- Working experience in Agile, Scrum teams is a plus;
- Security and application protocols are a plus: SSL, IPsec, etc.;
- Wireless technologies are also considered a plus: GTP, LTE.