World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space.
Augmented identity, bio metrics, identity and data security, mobile payments.
Senior Software Development Leader is the main contact point for the technical team. With the team, he designs and implements customized solutions based on company’s applications and products. The technical leader acts as a Software Development Engineer and is additionally in charge to animate the team. Specific software components concern a very large scope of functionalities that could be very technical or heavily linked to the customer business process. Work is performed within larger team, distributed across multiple countries.
* Represents and animates the technical team using servant leadership technics.
* Understands and analyzes customer requirements, business processes, data format specifications, interface specifications etc.
* Collaborates with main project members (e.g. business analysts, architects, subject matter expert etc) to implement appropriated solutions.
* Provides strong technical recommendations with the team’s feedback.
* Identifies, defines and communicates technical tasks that need to be performed to meet customer requirements within constraints of technology.
* Creates technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance procedures.
* Tests, identifies and reports issues in product and product customization.
* Configures and customizes company’s Biometric Information System products (java, XML, JSON, database).
* Communicates progress, issues and identified risks on daily basis.
* Participates in design and planning activities, following Agile or mixed methodologies.
* Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent level of experience.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in software development, including professional programming, testing or technical background seen as an added plus.
* Strong skills in Java programming language, including standard tools (e.g. Maven, JUnit etc).
* Strong skills in Relational Databases and SQL (e.g. Oracle, Derby, MySQL etc).
* Strong knowledge of Windows environment.
* Strong understanding of JEE ecosystem and practices (CDI, JPA, JAX-RS, JMS etc.).
* Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and Weblogic/JBOSS/Wildfly application servers.
* Experience with Source Control and Issue Tracking systems (e.g. SVN, GIT, JIRA etc).
* Comfortable with setting up and maintaining Linux servers.
* Comfortable with computer networking and network protocols (e.g. HTTP, SSL etc.).
* Experience with DevOps technologies (e.g. Docker, OpenStack etc)
* Comfortable with reading and understanding existing code, ability to use code as documentation.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong attention to details.
* Self-motivated and autonomous individual.
* Strong writing/ verbal skills in English.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries.