Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
• Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Basic security and cryptography
• Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN, Flexray)
• Knowledge of Autosar standard.
• ARM architecture
• Makefiles, scripting languages