The role is intended for a candidate who wishes to develop, within the world leader, the products
and innovative solutions in the field of recognition of people based on biometrics technologies.
As a Software Project Manager inside our Bucharest Engineering Center software development team
that develops and/or customizes the Border Control Systems or Public Security Systems for the
governmental worldwide customers, you will be responsible for delivering the assigned projects as
per agreed scope, quality, cost and delivery’s time.
You will lead the projects through all the stages defined in our Agile compliant software development
process, will identify risks and develop mitigation strategies, will ensure the information flow inside
the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers, will monitor progress, will report status,
and will propose corrective actions, will provide visibility at different management levels into project
related aspects, will stimulate the team to focus on achieving the project goals, and will organize
celebrations at project successful deliveries.
Our playground: the identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
Our areas of expertise: artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
Our promise: With our technology and innovations, only you can be yourself.
Our ambition: Imagine tomorrow and profoundly change the daily lives of citizens of all countries.
Our markets: civil identity (ID, passport), smart payment and telecom transactions, smart cards, public security and border security.
- Of whole project’ deliveries including SW development and customization, integration and deployment, data migration, hardware and other equipment delivery, training, documentation and acceptance testing
- Responsible for project delivery on time, within budget and with our quality standards,
- Coordinate with customer’s project management
- Coordinate with program manager on scope of the project, fulfilling tender requirements, costs, change orders management, customer relations etc.
- Coordinate and review the activities of project team
- Manage the project trough time, resource, budget planning and tracking in compliance with project objectives
- Coordinate and review the activities of project team, ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point
- Assume project progress reporting
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the project management processes
Join Agile team and work with technical gurus.
Shine with your IT skills.
Use and develop new exciting technologies.
On arrival, you will benefit from an onboarding program that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.
- Min 3 years proven experience as Project Manager in an agile software development environment
- Experience of complex mixt SW&HW project delivery for the entire development lifecycle, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation and maintenance
- Experience with programming languages in complex software applications development
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus
- Master’s or equivalent degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related areas
-Outstanding interpersonal skills, for guiding, coordinating, motivating, evaluating and giving feedback to the team
-Ability to multitask with different projects & multiple objectives in international multi teams and fast-paced environment;
– Culture of commitments and of results
– Effective presentation skills
– Be able to work with deadlines and under the pressure, independent
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
– Organized, self-driven, with ability to prioritize and a can-do attitude