Product Owner for Biometrics and advanced Border Management and National Security projects.
World leader in Augmented Identity and Biometrics solutions, for mobility space and national security.
- Define and enhance the functional and technical the software products and software systems in accordance with the criteria of performance, cost, quality and risks induced by customer requirements, implicit requirements and constraints related to the context in which the system is operated;
- Support the project team throughout the project life cycle;
- Manage the technical relationship with the client, product teams and internal / external partners throughout the project cycle.
- Maintain the architecture process: needs and requirements management, operational architecture, functional architecture, technical architecture, collaborative architecture, system modeling;
- Conduct failure and risk analyzes;
- Optimize and refine functional and technical specifications of product to increase productivity and development throughput;
- Provide to the development team the guidelines for the evolution and development of new products and / or for the updates;
- Create and maintain a detailed product description, as well as up to date features and users stories;
- Ensure sprint delivery with minimum claims and the minimum or no bugs;
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition, users, market and the current framework and content of domain, as well as its future evolution;
- Manage a backlog with at least 3 user story sprints “ready for Dev”;
- Ensure the link with marketing, business partners and programs to understand the future trends of domain;
- Optimize and facilitate releases’ target scope by balancing business needs, time to market & developments constraints.;
- Understand and be able to explain the business objectives being implemented by the development’s team in each release.
- Proven technical experience in the same function – preferable Java technologies
- Knowledge in software development: Java, J2EE, JBOSS application servers,
- Knowledge in Databases: Oracle DB,
- Autonomous, curious, versatile, dynamic, rigorous
- Strong communication skills with both local team members, external business stakeholders and customers
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Agile methodology implementation
- Master’s or equivalent degree in SW Engineering.
Optional (knowledge in any of the following fields is considered a plus) :
- Knowledge in software development: Front-End technologies (Angular)
- IT infrastructure: OS (Windows, Linux, Unix), virtualized environments (Openstack, VMware…), network, high availability, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure),
- Security (PKI, certificate, firewall, …),
- Databases: Oracle solutions (RAC, Dataguard, partitionning, advanced security, vault,…),
- Standards: ISO 27001
This key role in our organization interacts with the international internal clients, stakeholders and development teams, Romania development teams and team’s leaders as well as with engineering services partners. The position will be attached to the Technical Team Leader of TAS team, in Romanian Engineering Center.