When joining our team, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
This role will enable you to become part of the Telecom Core and Cloud team and to experience what it means to be in the front line to deliver the newest technology to operators. Currently, most of our projects have 5G Stand Alone/NFVi/Containerization exposure, along with the opportunity to develop automation skills (e.g. with Ansible/Python/Jenkins for those inclined towards coding). This is the environment you will be working in today, but you will also be among the first ones to have access to future technology advances.
The assignment is for some of the largest, best known and most innovative telecom operators in Europe.
We encourage you to come along with us, craft the future, grow together and enjoy a great working environment.
- Cover different areas including virtual Core Network Deployments and adjacent Cloud Deployment;
- Start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance;
- Work closely with R&D;
- Explore new technology/technical areas and grow within a team who shares knowledge and enables competence build;
- Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
- Work together with the team and the customer.
- Knowledge on UDM/UDC/SDM (User Data Management / User Data Consolidation / Subscriber Data Management);
- Experience in virtualization;
- Experience of cloud deployments environments (e. g. OpenStack);
- Experience with LLD creation, node configuration, integration, SW upgrades, acceptance testing;
- Working experience with any of following: HSS, HLR, DSC, EIR, CUDB/PG/EDA, UPG;
- Medium knowledge of IP networking and Linux.
- Consultative approach;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Passion for improving, growth mentality;
- Pragmatic approach to various situations;
- Reliable team member;
- Availability for occasional travel;
- Professional level of English.