A networking and telecommunications company.
- As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for administrating complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle.
- Unix/Linux administration, deploying applications.
- You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows.
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols. Experience in management of interconnection issues, communication, configuration.
- Scripting and automation experience is also considered a plus.
- Experience in cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus.