In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the preSilicon top level verification of various analog and mixed signal circuits;
- Ensure the test suite definition and implementation;
- Run the system level simulation;
- Review and validate resulted data;
- Manage the interfaces with corresponding designer and product engineer.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or equivalent degree;
- At least 2 years’ experience in analog and mixed signal IC design;
- Strong background in CMOS and bipolar processes;
- Good working knowledge of relevant analog IC design tools;
- Good programming skills (PERL knowledge is a plus);
- Team up for best results and willingness to cooperate closely with international and cross-functional integrated project teams;
- Good command of English Language.