You will develop high quality embedded system-level firmware software for our embedded microcontrollers and processors following automotive standards.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Embedded programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Cryptographic algorithms and architectures OR knowledge on automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- RTOS Knowledge (usage, implementation)
- Knowledge of Autosar standard.
- ARM architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages