Our software team is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems. Projects are targeted for next generation platforms on Gateway and Autonomous Drive industry segments.
Successful candidates will become expert in Automotive software development and proficient with Automotive standards as well as learn the basics of Automotive applications and next generation trends.
Specific to RTOS project, they will become advanced into ARM embedded programming as well as Autosar Operating System and freeRTOS.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following work experience is needed:
- Advanced C Programming
- Experience in embedded systems software development for microcontrollers or interest in this area
- Previous experience with an RTOS or general interest in this area
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and specific automotive applications
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly
- Experience debugging hardware and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)