Multinational telecom company.
- Manage the performance of security services to clients and ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Perform quick analysis of attacks and threats, based on real time monitoring and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks.
- Work with the Security Incident Management team to respond & resolve security incidents effectively.
- Contribute towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Research new and emerging threats to gain insight into the evolving threat landscape and share knowledge with the team.
- Perform periodic reporting.
The Security Monitoring team is part of the Managed Security unit. Information security events are monitored 24/7 and the team is in charge with performing preliminary examination of security events for context, relevance, and criticality and with notifying and, where applicable escalation of information security events.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience
- Basic understanding of the IT & Network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of at least one IT / Network operational area such as server support, network support etc.
- Requirement is to understand the technologies and knowledge of basic troubleshooting.
- Basic to intermediate level of understanding of security tools such as Firewall, Intrusion Detection & Prevention System, DDOS Protection and End Point Security etc.
- Communicative, written and spoken English – is a must.
- Security +, CCNA Security will be an advantage.
- ITIL certification is an advantage.