A Telecom Technology Center for Europe, building new teams in the Bucharest offices.
- Maintain and improve the customer’s network and provide technical support, fault investigation, troubleshooting.
- Be responsible for the Operation, Maintenance and Performance of the customer network.
- Keep the performance of system resources at optimum level by ensuring that network/application problems are detected and corrected according to agreed KPI and SLA.
- Take full responsibility for configuration changes introduced in the systems and keep the resources configurations and status under control.
- Contribute in the creation and improvements of monitoring alarms and procedures/routines.
- Perform 24×24 on-call shifts.
- Act on relevant problems escalated from the Front Office surveillance team so that resource problems are remedied or escalated to corresponding system support units according with defined SLA
- Closely following of case life cycle and regular updates performed in ticketing application
- Daily checks of HW/SW under responsibility
- Regular reports creation
- Ensure that operational procedures are up to date. New operational procedures constantly created.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer science or equivalent
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in Operation and Maintenance of telecom networks. Candidates with 3G network experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of servers HW/SW and their characteristics in Service networks area (e.g. SMSC, MMS, Voice Mail, Video Mail, VPN, OTA, Email, ADC, Intelligent Network, OLM, SAPC, SASN)
- Cloud infrastructure OpenStak
- Good level of OS: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Basic experience with Databases: Oracle, LDAP
- Experience with scripting languages: ksh, bash, Perl
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP suite
- French represent an advantage