2nd line Operations Specialist TX
- Drive root cause analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration;
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network;
- Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities;
- Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus on special events;
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
- University degree: Faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
- General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G, Microwave, Security Gateway) with experience in SIAE, NSN, Huawei Coriant, Tellabs ;
- English language (spoken and written);
- Results and solutions oriented.