Design, develop and customize and configure company's products such as border access control solutions, citizen identification, research and identification of people for national security. Participate in the deployment of our products to our customers worldwide.
Multinational company, world leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity solutions.
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible with:
- Understanding architecture and technical decisions,
- Knowing your team and assigning tasks accordingly
- Code reviews and coaching where needed.
- Following deliverables and proactively report to management and business about work in progress
- Actively participate in backlog grooming, features definition, sprint planning and implementation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be actively involved in development/ writing code.
- Develop the skills and performance of the team.
- Lead software development, propose technical solutions and evaluate teamwork.
- Create and review technical specifications, identify and estimate high-level tasks.
- Take charge directly on major technical problems
- Actively participate in the definition of technical architecture.
- Apply and participate in adapting of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer between the teams.
- Maintain mastery of software development process and tools.
- Create and review technical documentation.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- At least 6 – 8 years of experience in Software development
- Previous experience as Technical Lead.
- Standalone, oriented on customer and result
- Solid knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
· Backend: Linux, Java EE, JBOSS, EJB, CDI, JPA, Hibernate and related technologies.
· Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
· Communication: https, REST, SOAP
· Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
· Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence
· Experience with biometric technologies
· Real passion for digital