Digital Verification Engineer – semiconductors industry
Digital Verification Engineer - semiconductors industry
We are a company providing hardware consultancy services to different customers. We are looking to expand our teams in Brasov and Cluj, Romania and waiting for our new colleague to send us a resume in order to start a discussion and get to know each other better.
In your new role you will:
- Create verification plans and test suites based on design specification;
- Build verification environments consisting in test benches for top/block level;
- Design self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques based on SystemVerilog and UVM methodology;
- Design verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models;
- Develop and implement functional coverage plans and assertions using SystemVerilog;
- Be responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures;
- Make regression simulation, evaluating functional coverage and performance results.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of studies;
- Knowledge of object-oriented verification languages;
- Experience in IC Verification, including use of SystemVerilog, VHDL or Verilog;
- Experience with C/C++ and TCL, Python, Perl for scripting and UVM methodology.
- Knowledge of Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor Graphics tools for Digital Design and Verification, such as Modelsim, Xcelium, Ncsim, vManager.
- Excellent communication skills in English.