In your new role you will:
• Work on porting AWS FreeRTOS for our client’s microcontrollers to provide secure
connection to AWS Cloud services like AWS IoT Core or to more powerful edge devices running AWS IoT Greengrass;
• Integrate with low-level drivers for our clinet’s microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS;
• Create examples and demos based on automotive applications & use-cases;
• Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product;
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their products.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• Programming experience (ANSI C);
• ARM architecture know-how;
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
• Makefile, scripting language;
• English language (spoken and written).
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• RTOS programming
• Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. TCP, TLS, MQTT, HTTP)
• Basic knowledge of security concepts
• Cloud services integration (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
• XML and IDEs integration Basic knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay);