In your new role you will:
• Develop and optimize low-level drivers for our clinet’s microcontrollers and processors,
protocol stacks & RTOS integration, examples and demos based on automotive
applications & use-cases;
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for
different parts of the product
• Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests
by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions considering
customers’ requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• Programming experience (ANSI C);
• ARM architecture know-how;
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
• Makefile, scripting language;
• English language (spoken and written).
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management
devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
• XML and IDEs integration;
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications;
• Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. OSI model, TCP/IP, TLS,
• Basic knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN,
• Basic knowledge of security concepts.