Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
The employer is a worldwide travel retail platform. Their next-generation marketplace connects buyers and sellers that share their passion for delivering exceptional travel experiences.
- Provide usable, summarized reports to colleagues (including Senior Management) to enable clear communication of success and insights to the wider business.
- Assist in developing and enhancing KPIs that clearly indicate success versus targets.
- Ownership of various elements of the regular departmental monthly reporting.
- Handle day to day Reporting & Analysis queries and perform Ad-Hoc reporting for user base as needed.
- Excel manipulation to ensure data accuracy & reporting integrity where self-service reporting is not yet in place.
- Attend and participate in meetings to provide updates and status checks on a regular basis.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to convey insights accurately and concisely from reporting.
- Visualization of Reporting /KPIs /Analysis via BI toolsets (Power BI / Amazon QuickSight)
- Visualization and Reporting on COS specific systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Purecloud)
- Experience in a role utilizing Business Intelligence concepts, Reporting, Analysis, KPI’s & Data visualization.
- An advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel (fundamental to this role).
- Analytical and data interpretation abilities. The ability to understand the business question/need and translate into Reporting and Analysis.
- Some experience of owning regular reporting elements and rolling these up to be relevant to management level desirable.
- Some knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence toolsets: (Power BI / QuickSight or similar) desirable and a keen interest in data visualization with BI tools and a desire to expand this knowledge.
- Some experience/Understanding of KPI’s.
- Self-motivation and a high degree of ownership, energy and enthusiasm
- Experience of, or desire to, work in a Global team across cultures and time zones
- Fluent English (fundamental to this role)