As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will be involved and participate in various development phases of next generation machine learning system.
Your responsibilities include:
– Evaluating state of the art deep learning algorithms
– Algorithm analysis, prototyping and optimization
– Design and implementation of AI enablement SDKs on company’s latest Autonomous/ADAS SoCs and platforms.
– Familiar with C and C++
– Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
– Working knowledge of deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch.
– Script language (python, bash)
– Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
– Good analytical and communication skills
– Attention to detail, self-motivated
– Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
– Prior knowledge and experience working with state of art deep learning algorithms: SSD, Inception, YOLO and etc.
– Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing based application development
– Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
– Working knowledge or understanding of DSP/GPU/SIMD programming
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering