Analog PreSilicon Verification Engineer
As an Analog PreSilicon Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for the preSilicon top level verification of various analog and mixed signal circuits.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure the test suite definition and implementation.
- Run the system level simulation.
- Review and validate resulted data.
- Manage the interfaces with corresponding designer and product engineer.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or equivalent degree.
- Experience in analog and mixed signal IC design.
- Strong background in CMOS and bipolar processes.
- Good working knowledge of relevant analog IC design tools.
- Good programming skills (PERL knowledge is a plus).
- Good command of English Language.