As an API Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for designing, building, testing, maintaining and documenting the key APIs that power our global market financial platforms.
You will apply good practices, solid communication and troubleshooting skills to deliver scalable and high availability services to our internal and external customers.
You will ensure team success by adhering to established technology standards, perform code and security reviews, implement automated unit and integration testing.
- Design, develop, and implement heavily transactional and multi-tiered Web applications
- All aspects of database development (modelling, stored procedures etc.)
- Assist the Product Management group in specifying requirements into technical requirements
- Collaborate with product owners to further value proposition of our applications
- Solid experience with .NET Core with C#
- Experience in designing, implementing, deploying and documenting RESTful services
- Experience with PostgreSQL and ORM’s like Dapper/Entity Framework
- Experience working with cloud technologies, AWS in particular
- Experience with containers and event streaming (Kafka)
- Experience with DevOps good practices and tools (Jira, Terraform, Splunk, GitLab, TeamCity, ADOPS)
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Financial domain knowledge