We are now looking for a Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer for a new project, who will have to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Activities coordination according with client requests
- Team coordination skills is considered a plus
- Decisional attitude and acting in customer interest
- French language capabilities are necessary
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-4 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Experience with Ericsson and/or Nokia radio equipment mandatory (integration/configuration/troubleshooting)
- RAN Back Office or Fulfillment experience mandatory.
- Domain experience: BSS any other domain is a plus.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.