The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
They’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to their robust culture and dynamic working environment. Their global team acts as one using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. They’re driven and curious, and they value all ideas, especially bold ones. And their strong culture extends far beyond their own walls. They leverage their corporate social responsibility framework to support their communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
Their technical solutions – and their methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what they do and how they do it.
• Develop microservices using Golang
• Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software components
• Contribute with new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency
• Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality software
To be successful:
• You work well within a team and you’re driven to help others
• You can drive your work independently, but you also know when to reach out for help
• You care deeply about user experience and the quality of the products that you work on
• You are open to share your experience and ideas
• Experience with GO (Golang) is a big plus
• Work experience with Neo4J or another graph DB, Apollo GraphQL, NATS, Cassandra, Prometheus, Grafana, Kubernetes, Docker
An attractive employee benefits package that covers:
Personal and professional development tools; Internal library;
Medical subscription for employee and family members;
Flexible working hours;
Work from home;
Competitive salary package based on performance;
Access to sport activities, and many others.
What this project / experience will bring to you?
• We encourage higher grade of autonomy, flexibility, and trust between team members
• Having to work with a very diverse stack of technologies and concepts, along with talented and experienced people, will increase your technical skills, allowing you to extend your knowledge area