We are looking for curious and energetic engineers to contribute on building and launching IoT Solutions.
As a Build & Release Engineer you will be responsible with integration of software and systems to create IoT solutions. This covers diverse areas: from the low-level drivers to the upper layers such as communication stacks, operating systems and complex application.
You will be coordinating and working with various global software teams to acquire components for product integration. You will coordinate with Project Management, Development and QA teams to ensure commercial quality releases.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with scripting (Python/Bash)
- Knowledge about version control systems (Git/SVN/Perforce)
- Knowledge of operating systems fundamentals, processes, filesystems, mount points, chroot and other administrative tools
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Good level of English read/write/speak
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Yocto recipes structure, Makefile build syntax, RPM or DEB installers structure
- Knowledge of the configuration of a Continuous Integration system such as Jenkins or Atlassian Bamboo and Continuous Testing tools for daily runs of automated tests
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines configurations, setup and deployment (VMWare, KVM) or different containers infrastructure (Docker, LXC)
- Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
- Knowledge of software quality, software development process