Business Continuity Specialist
The Business Continuity Specialist is responsible to support designing the Business Continuity Management System of Global Data Center group at all levels: strategical, tactical and operational. He/she will provide valuable input to maintain and improve the Business Continuity Management System in strict alignment with other strategic programs, most notably the IT Resiliency Program.
- Support the Business Continuity and Compliance activities with Group entities
- Provide methodology and techniques to address relevant areas in the BC domain, such as IT Risk Management and IT Resilience
- Support organizational and innovation change processes to strengthen IT Resilience and to improve Business Continuity
- Provide expertise and advice on Business Continuity improvements, implementations, and possible evolutions
– Will also support internal and external audits, which will enable the company to demonstrate compliance both to Group policies and to international standards like ISO/IEC, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001.
– He/she will support developing structure policies and plans, producing and/or reviewing deliverables, devise models (e.g. for assessing BC Risks, BIA) in coordination with other group entities (Risk Management, Group Business Continuity).
– The BC Specialist should be able to engage in technical conversation on Data Centre component with application and service owners to report real impacts to the management, highlighting possible and existing blocking issues and eventually developing and implementing action plans for addressing them within given compliance milestones.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity strategies, methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of security standards and audits (. ISSOX, PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge of Wintel/UNIX/Linux . environment
- Experience on using Remedy
- Proficient in MS tools: excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Business Continuity standards, methodologies and practices
- Strong skills in presenting results/interacting with international C-level senior managers
- Technical knowledge on redundant technical architecture for Business Continuity compliance and HA best practices
- Ability to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
- Able to autonomously drive multiple conversations and tasks at a time
- Able to analyze information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps