The Business Operations role will provide global operations support for the Security and Risk Consulting group. This position is focused upon SOW review, billing, project creation and administration, billing, timecard administration, revenue compliance, and ad hoc reporting.
This position plays a central role for the Fin Ops Project Administration team related to project administration and financials. The Business Operations Analyst will interact will all levels of the organization including the consulting group, sales, accounting and finance, and clients.
• Billing: determine billing type and billing schedule in Statement of Work, setup billing in project management system, release monthly billing events, ensure client billing is correct, work with clients to answer billing questions and ensure clients receive their required information on invoices;
• Project and Backlog Management: setup projects correctly in project management system, manage revenue recognition to meet accounting GAAP standards, monitor projects to ensure project information is correct;
• Timecard Tracking and Utilization: ensure timecards are completed weekly by consultants, partner with Delivery Managers for timecard issues that need to be resolved;
• Reporting Needs: support the Security and Risk Consulting team to produce reporting for key metrics, on an ad hoc basis, in project management system
• Other Ad Hoc Needs: support Security Risk Consulting team and Global Operations team for ad hoc reporting, tracking, and internal projects.
• 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment;
• Proficient Excel user;
• Previous experience in financial area such as billing, contract management, reporting, and some analytical work;
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
• University degree;
• Experience with financial systems;
• Experience with project management system.