Business Services Specialist Sourcing
Local Administration Services (LAS) since 2014 is a global service delivery organization that offers a variety of services in administration and assistant areas towards internal functions, such as Human Resources, Company Control, Accounts Payable, Sourcing, etc.
- Suppliers Contracts handling: Send contracts, non-disclosure agreement (NDA), power of attorney (PoA) to Suppliers for signature; collect internal signatures; distribute signed copies; upload contracts in Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), eridoc (i.e. price list) and add the assigned number in the contracts; archive contracts. Use DocuSign within CLM for digital signature
- Vendors’ relationship management: Support local vendors in case of language issues; educate vendors in Ericsson processes and tools, for instance the Ericsson Invoice Procurement Collaboration Portal (Taulia), Vendor Invoices Management (VIM); handle vendors claims and reminders in case of overdue invoices.
- Invoices handling and payments: Check invoices, any mismatch (quantity, price, etc.); open ticket especially in case of PO creator is not in the company anymore, then no able to perform Good Received; adjust Purchase Order (PO) or close PO, prepare invoice inquiries report
- Manual payments: Prepare and handle manual payments for invoices without PO, i.e., District Court, Public Authorities, International Chamber of Industry & Commerce; get approvals form cost centers owner and send invoices for payment.
- Internal Training: Train employees on Sourcing related tools and processes, i.e. VIM, My Support, One Time Vendor (OTV) Process; etc., including preparing work instructions for end users
- Record Retention: Archive contracts; handle Sourcing documents (retain, retrieve) compliant with SOX, the local regulations and legal requirements, handle warranty for defects guarantees and certificates of exemption
- Audits: Support Sourcing in case of audits preparing the requested documentations.
- Project: Support Sourcing in projects i.e. Call of Landscape, CLM Clean Up
- Drive Purchase-to-Pay (PtP) process optimization, i.e. identify weak points in the process, find solutions for recurring and/or new upcoming issues; Review and update German Invoice Terminologies for AP to decrease accounting error; Review and update German Supplier Handbook;
- P2P LAS Special Assignment: Be part of an international team to share knowledge and best practice in purchase-to-pay area, solve issues, be informed about the latest news, address simplifications and automation.
- Mother tongue/fluent in German language (verbal and in written) as the person needs to be in Düsseldorf
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- Min. 3 years of experience in Sourcing or Account Payable, Purchase-to-Pay process
- Knowledgeable about local regulations and legal requirements for vendors management, invoices handling, including archiving in Germany
- Able to secure confidentiality, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance
- Effective communication (German mother tongue and English) and relationship skills
- Experienced in SAP, CLM, MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel); Taulia, Instant Access, EriDoc
- Proven skills in a service-oriented environment