IT Services Department, within a financial/Insurance group.
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements;
- Active participant in the software development process :Ensures the quality of the software and considers non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability); manages quality assurance procedures in order to ensure submitted development work meets requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Interprets and clarifies business need; translates them to the development team in a productive and iterative cycle, providing technology-based solutions;
- Develops test protocols and bug resolution approaches.
- Organizes releases and a qualitative performance monitoring;
- Investigates issues and identifies improvements for the processes; has a deeper understanding of the business flows;
- Awareness of Software Development Life Cycle; Awareness of Agile Development software
- 2+ (Mid) or 4+ (Senior) years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to translate business requirements into comprehensive documentation, which can be understood by both Business and IT, persuasion and influence;
- Result driven and customer orientation;
- Decision-making capacity and taking responsibility;
- Ability to concentrate, analyze and synthesize;
- Ability to establish relationships: tolerance, calm, perseverance;
- Creative and innovative spirit;
- Very good English skills.;
Nice to have:
• Bachelor degree in technical field;
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps Server / Microsoft is an advantage;
The company provides specific application management (maintenance and development) as well as all related infrastructure, security and network services. Another important line of business is claims handling and claims management for foreign insurance companies.
The current project includes the transfer and development of a strong software development and support competence center.
Resources will be focused on other strategical technology and innovations for insurance, the current platform used on the Romanian market will need to be furtherly supported and developed to insure the business continuity and innovations.