The Change Manager has a central role and interacts with several other company’ teams in order to:
- Manage Changes in the DCs for solutions in production (ITIL Service Transition);
- Maintains Continuous Change Management Process Improvement;
- Improve, adapt Change Management rules.
Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
- Chairing the weekly CAB meetings and approve the Normal Changes taking into account the reason, the risk, the resources, the schedule (within the Customer’s maintenance requirements), the other scheduled Changes;
- Improve the necessary processes to conduct changes over Solutions Production environments in DCs;
- Coordinates and runs eCAB meetings for Emergency Changes;
- Approves acceptable Changes endorsed by the CAB members or Senior Management for Significant and Major Changes (Normal Changes);
- Produces Change schedule, making sure that all changes are scheduled without conflict and without causing a bottleneck to business requirements;
- Reviews/Closes Changes, typically by collating all the documentation around the changes, ensure that CMDB is updated and initiating Post Implementation Review;
- Ensures that Change Management process is followed (maintains goals and objectives, resulting in customer satisfaction);
- Assists the Process Owner in identifying and prioritizing process and ITSM tool improvements;
- Maintain Change catalog and its related Standard Pre-Approved Change types in ITSM tool.
- Experience in Change Management (minimum one year, CMDB and ITSM tools experience is a plus);
- Working knowledge of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000 (certification is not required, but is a plus);
- University degree in IT Discipline or equivalent in years of progressive experience in enterprise level IT environments;
- Ability to speak English B2+ (second foreign language: French would be a plus);
- Autonomous, self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups;
- Good team spirit and team work experience, social or interpersonal skills, have good work rituals, loyalty, professionalism;
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization;
- Able to present information, experience in presenting reports and be process oriented.