Concept Engineer for Automotive MEMS Pressure Sensors
Be part of a cross-functional team throughout all product development phases, collaborating across departments and skills (Analog & Digital Design, Technology Development, Lab Verification & Test Engineers). You will be directly involved in defining product architecture and deriving requirements for hardware and software.
R&D center of a multinational Semiconductors company.
- Analyze product requirements, perform feasibility studies and define the product & chip architecture
- Drive main technical decisions on sub-system and product level
- Closely cooperate with cross-functional project members as Analog & Digital Design, Technology Development, Lab Verification & Test Engineers, Technical Marketing
- Create and maintain product development specification documents
- Develop system models and virtual prototypes (SystemC, Matlab Simulink, etc.) to validate your ideas and deliver as proof-of-concept/feasibility studies
- Explore new architectures and circuit, test, and verification concepts to meet future automotive trends
- Review the state-of-the-art and patent your ideas.
You cooperate across boundaries and contribute to a great team atmosphere by open and constructive communication.
You are able to constantly switch focus from product to system and back while keeping in mind the big picture. You decide and act despite uncertain circumstances.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent field.
- Expertise (or good knowledge and genuine interest) in design of analog, digital or mixed-signal circuits (integrated or discrete) or Model-based System Engineering for automotive or industrial applications.
- Experience in developing circuit or system models using MATLAB Simulink, SystemC, Verilog-AMS, or similar
- Knowledge of analog compensation/ calibration techniques and/or digital signal processing algorithms.
- Fluency in English.