• Design, develop and deliver the Matter/OpenThread software components for JN/K32W ulta-low power MCU series.
• Develop and integrate the new functionalities for Matter and Open Thread
• Optimize and maintain the existing software modules
• 802.15.4 bring-up with SoC emulation, function validation on silicon.
• Develop the test automation for the Matter/Thread software components.
As one of the major R&D force in EDGE Processing business line, this connectivity team is responsible for Zigbee, Bluetooth, Thread and Matter networking protocols development for K32W and RT MCU series to support the business of IoT and Industrial markets.
Generic Job Description : The FW/MW Engineer / Architect analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software. Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems. Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design. Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high-level languages (e.g., C, C++).