• 2nd Line Operations of IP service and backbone layer Networks, Local DC network, Firewalls, Load Balancers and access control systems in a multi-vendor environment.
• Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality, continuity of service and the restoring time for IP Core elements.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
• In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance restoration.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network, e.g. Daily Walkthroughs and Health checks for IP Core components.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network. Introduce and manage cutting edge technologies including vendor and on the job training.
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in IP network, ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.