CS/VoLTE 2nd Line Operations Specialist
2nd Line Operations of Core Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Core CS/VoLTE Network Elements. In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
- In case of incident, assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Core Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in core CS / Volte network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the core CS / Volte network.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
- Very good knowledge of core network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies MSC-S, MGW, ITP, CSDB, PG, HSS , Volte
- Good knowledge of core network protocols : C7, SIP, Diameter
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, Tektronix traces, network element traces, logs)
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of IP networks and basic routing
- Knowledge of 3GSMPP Standard and ability to execute read and understand a TCP/IP capture of live traffic.
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 2-3 years of experience in Core CS/VoLTE Network Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Ericsson core network trainings and certificates or equivalent.