Customer Success Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Is responsible to define maintenance strategy (planning & effort estimation quotes) from pre-sales phase and upon project award, ensures management and correct execution of all warranty and maintenance support actions for projects under Public Security and Identity business unit.
Has the overall responsibility for service levels defined as per the contractual obligations of the projects and the resulting customer satisfaction and ensures costs are kept to a minimum and new business is developed by identifying complementary business opportunities.
Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
He has to synchronize with the technical support team during life cycle:
- Ensure that the specificity of his project has been presented and explained to the technical support team.
- Communicate regularly with the support team allocated, to address his projects issues and to ensure good progress on deliveries – be the customer advocate.
Manage the Maintenance Contract in place:
- Responsible for proofreading maintenance contracts and communicate its components to the support team.
- Follow up with contractors and subcontractors concerning the maintenance contracts.
- Monitor the financial part of the contract to ensure constant cost control.
- Communicate directly with quality department to ensure application on his projects.
- Liaise with other project managers to ensure smooth transfer from Build to Run of the projects until the Handover to support teams.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in managing project or customer support;
- Experienced in the implementation or support of complex information systems (database, network, IT security) and / or system architecture);
- Excellent English skills;
- Very good French skills;
- Good understanding of SLA management;
- Contract and customer business knowledge;
- Sense of service, ability to anticipate, analyze and understand the ultimate need;
- Ability to travel mainly in Europe and Africa.